Complaint Review: Furniture Depot lancaster/Heath

• Updated: Sun, March 16, 2014

• Reported By: Tcat — Baltimore Ohio
Furniture Depot lancaster/Heath
333 Lincoln ave lancaster ohio 43105 Lancaster/ heath, Ohio USA

Furniture Depot lancaster/Heath Switch out products, do not honor warranty, rude, discriminatory and all around swindle Lancaster/ heath Ohio

i first of all did not get the proper brand that I thought I had paid for. When I contacted them about the matress, I found out that I had actually received a generic known ripoff product. When I tried to get them to honor the Warranty on that brand even, they tried every possible reason not to replace the matress. When that didn't work, after emails, pictures and phone calls the owner was extremely rude, discriminatory and all around jerk. They still haven't honored the warranty. I contacted the manufacturer several times to no avail also... So I am stuck w a lumpy, sagging mattress w broken springs and a collapsed box springs set. I saved money for a very long time to buy this mattress and cannot afford to replace it anytime soon. I am disabled and this mattress causes extreme aggravation of my disability. the owner of furniture depot is completely unsympathetic, rude, discrimantoey, hostile and tries to intimidate anyone from taking any kind action in getting a problem resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2014 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Furniture-Depot-lancasterHeath-/Lancaster-heath-Ohio-43105/Furniture-Depot-lancasterHeath-Switch-out-products-do-not-honor-warranty-rude-discrim-1131058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Furniture Depot lancaster/Heath