Complaint Review: furniture factory direct

• Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: angeliah — tukwila Washington United States of America
furniture factory direct
402 strander blvd tukwila, Washington United States of America

furniture factory direct they sell low quality furniture that breaks within a couple of weeks. they then give you the run-around about repairs or replacing. They drag on for months. tukwila, Washington

This report is about Furniture Factory Direct's warehouse in Tukwila/Kent Washington.  I bought furniture from them back in August 2012.  I payed for a dinette set, bunkbed set, and a futon.  None of these items lasted.  The dinette table set broke two hours after it was delivered.  They dragged their feet to refund my money.  finally almost two months later they refunded my money.  Around that time my sons bed broke.  I called it in.  Someone came to take a picture and left.

Over a month had passed and I hadn't heard anything from them.  I called them, and was told that they were not going to fix it because " it looked as if someone had been jumping on it." So I  "flew off the handle", and they agreed to take care of it.

About a month went by.  No answer.  So, I called them.  No one could tell me anything.  Then another week I called.  I was told nothing.  This went on for about another month in a half.  I get a different answer every time I call them.

My child has had a broken bed in the middle if his room for over three months now, and has been sleeping on the floor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2013 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/furniture-factory-direct/tukwila-Washington-98188/furniture-factory-direct-they-sell-low-quality-furniture-that-breaks-within-a-couple-of-w-1011539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on furniture factory direct