Complaint Review: furniturebuzz

• Submitted: Thu, May 26, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, May 26, 2011

• Reported By: 2haflingers — corona California U.S.A.
furniturebuzz
furniturebuzz.com Internet United States of America

furniturebuzz furniturebuzz.com RIP OFFS STOLE MY MONEY NO REFUND Internet

I found a piece of furniture on furniturebuzz.com that was 10% lower than I had found it anywhere else online, I ordered it and paid for it. There was absolutely no communication after they received my money, other than one email telling me that I would receive speedy delivery because it was coming directly from the manufacturer. 2 months later, i started emailing them to ask where the dresser was, no response to any emails. i finally called them and told them to cancel the order if it wasn't on the way yet...the guy that answered said that he'd look into it and call me back. of course, three days later ...no call. I emailed again, and told them to cancel. Three "cancelling" emails later, i finally got an email reply stating "order is cancelled" oh, great....but no mention of my MONEY. So now, the emails begin with me calling and emailing for my money....its now been 2 weeks....I was told 12 days ago that the credit would be processed within 2 days...My call today was received with, "sorry but the accounting office is closed "... I'm not sure if this company is legitimate or not...i just know that i have only dealt with them this one time and i can attest that they are disorganized, uncommunicative, make commitments that they don't keep, and are unprofessional. I am going to have to go to a lot of effort to retrieve the money that they refuse to give back, so I would not recommend that anyone use this company...spend a few more dollars and buy through a more professional company, it's worth it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2011 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/furniturebuzz/internet/furniturebuzz-furniturebuzzcom-RIP-OFFS-STOLE-MY-MONEY-NO-REFUND-Internet-733612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on furniturebuzz