Complaint Review: furniturecart.com

• Reported By: danie — charleston South Carolina
furniturecart.com
, Pennsylvania USA

furniturecart.com SCAM/FRAUD Pennsylvania

This company is a complete scam. Luckily I figured it out before they stole my identity!

First I tried ordering a livingroom set and a bedroom set.  They flagged my account because my shipping address was different than my billing address. They wanted me to add the shipping address to my card, which my bank wouldn't do so I cancelled the order.

I did extensive research trying to find a similar deal to the pieces I want but no one could beat their prices so i tried to place my order again and called them to find a solution about the address. I was told by "Mike" that all i had to do was add the address as a note to my account, which my bank agreed to and did. I didn't hear anything for 3 days and finally called to find out if my info was verified and my order was placed and i was told it was at the bottom of his list and he would get to it. A half hour later "he" (and i put this in quotes because I know it was the exact same person, but he referred to himself as "John" this time) left me a message and said I need to have a three way call with him and my bank to verify my information because the bank would not give it to him. Also, the number he left was a "furniturepick.com" phone number, as well. When he picked up the phone I asked if they were the same company and he said no, but he does the shipping for both companies and sometimes gives the customer the wrong callback number. right......that sounds believable. So i'm on the phone with him and he says HE has to call my bank and be on the phone while I go through the verification with my bank. WTF?? He would not let me call my bank to verify it then connect him, or have the bank call him, or anything else. He needed to hear my verification answers while I spoke to the bank. I THINK NOT! That's when I was convinced this is a scam and promplty cancelled my order and hung up on him.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF AND STEAL YOUR IDENTITY!! I wouldn't do busniess with furniturepick either since they seem to be connected. They have quite the ring going on and should be reported to the FBI, which I will most likely do myself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/furniturecartcom/Pennsylvania/furniturecartcom-SCAMFRAUD-Pennsylvania-1087233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on furniturecart.com