Complaint Review: furniturehomedelivery.com

• Updated: Sat, October 26, 2013

• Reported By: Jbc — San Diego California
furniturehomedelivery.com
Kennesaw, Georgia USA

furniturehomedelivery.com charged my card, revoked order of item on sale. Kennesaw Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: We have resolved the listing error

On October 20th I ordered two sofa beds from furniturehomedelivery.com and received my order conformation that day. My card has also been charged that day. The two sofa beds were on sale items for $20 each. I thought it was too good to be true but ordered them anyways. $40 is not such a big loss if it turns out to be a scam I said to myself. Well, it turned out to be a non reliable website because when I checked my order status on their website yesterday, it stated that my order had been cancelled. I did not receive an email from the website that my order had been cancelled, instead I was the one who had to write an email to their provided email address questioning them why my order had been cancelled. Their only reply was for me to look at their terms of service. Apparently they like to revoke orders whenever they feel like it. No wonder their daily profit is about $2 a day according to some internet research. If you want furniture, my best advice is you order it either from a legit website or go to your nearest furniture store. I am still waiting for my refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2013 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/furniturehomedeliverycom/Kennesaw-Georgia-30152/furniturehomedeliverycom-charged-my-card-revoked-order-of-item-on-sale-Kennesaw-Georg-1093738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on furniturehomedelivery.com

We have resolved the listing error

AUTHOR: Customer Liason - ()

To Whom It May Concern,

We apologize for the frustration the customer experienced with her order. We unfortunately encountered a pricing error with the Capitola Convertible Lounger Black. As a result, October 23 2013 we cancelled the customer’s order and immediately reversed all pending charges.

We have teams dedicated to monitoring our listings to ensure that we have the most accurate and updated information available. We truly regret when these infrequent errors occur and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused to the customer.  We quickly corrected the error on our website as soon as it was discovered and notified the customer promptly. Furthermore, per our order acceptance policy, we canceled the customer’s order and reversed all charges.

We reached out to the customer to further apologized.  If the customer has any additional questions or concerns she may contact us.  We hope this information is helpful in resolving the complaint.

Best Regards,