Complaint Review: FurnitureHomeDelivery.com

• Reported By: Natalie — Boston Massachusetts
FurnitureHomeDelivery.com
Kennesaw, Georgia USA

FurnitureHomeDelivery.com Order cancelled. Scam. Kennesaw Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Their response is barely in English.

*UPDATE Employee: We have Resolved The In-stock Issue

Similar to the earlier complaint, I placed an order for bar stools that were well-priced (not outrageously cheaper than other places), got a confirm email for my order and a few days later got an email from Jacob telling me the product was out of stock, but re-ordered, however it would take a few weeks, so my order has been cancelled and a refund sent back to CC (at least thanks for that!).  It was never discussed with me if I was willing to wait for a few weeks for the product to arrive.

Meanwhile, the same product is still listed on the website as 'in stock', at the same price.  I tried calling Customer Service a few times but whichever option I choose - sales, customer suppor or '0' - it transfers me to a voice mail.

I see this as a scam, as no merchendiser will refund the money unless you ask them for it. Their goal is to sell the product, not turn down the customer.

Scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2013 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FurnitureHomeDeliverycom/Kennesaw-Georgia-30152/FurnitureHomeDeliverycom-Order-cancelled-Scam-Kennesaw-Georgia-1102282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FurnitureHomeDelivery.com

Their response is barely in English.

AUTHOR: kgo12345 - ()

Bad grammar, one of the most obvious signs you are dealing with a scam company. Also, if you try to go to furniturehomedelivery.com now, suddenly they are furnituredazzle.com. That's not sketchy at all.

We have Resolved The In-stock Issue

AUTHOR: Customer Liason - ()

To Whom It May Concern.

We sincerely apologize for the trouble the customer experienced.  The customer placed a total order of 4 bar stools. Unfortunately we did not have the items in stock for immediate shipment. We immediately notified the customer about this issue and requested her if she was okay waiting for 3 weeks for our next shipment to arrive. She was okay with that.  We immediately notified our support team to change the stock status, which was done. We notified the customer that we will be sending her email as soon it arrives to warehouse for immediate shipment. In an effort to resolve the in stock issue, we offered her 10% off on that order as soon as it arrives. We sincerely sorry that the customer called our office non business hours. We reached out to the customer to further apologize for the frustration. We look forward to hearing back from the customer.