Complaint Review: Fusion Martial Arts

• Updated: Wed, May 07, 2014

• Reported By: nick123 — lake mary Florida
Fusion Martial Arts
222 Hickman Drive Sanford, Florida USA

Fusion Martial Arts School. Fraud, fake, unprofessional, illegal Sanford Florida

*Consumer Comment: Fusion Marial Arts is Great!

Fusion martial arts located in sanford, fl is the worst MA school around! On the flyer he uses words like "we", "us" etc when in fact there is only ONE employee/instructor there. Mr. Brandon poses as the owner of this school but is indeed only the manager. His father is the owner. You are told you are reciving QUALITY martial arts and that is furthest from the truth. Mr. Brandon refuses to teach forms or stances and that is the basics you MUST learn to recieve any new belt in tkd. My friends daughter had to start ALL over at our new MA school bc what she learned at Fusion was complete garbage and would not transfer over to the real schools. It is tiny and very stinky, full of fruit flies. I am almost wondering if having 1 adult to x amount of children in an after school program is legal? I will never return nor will my friends and family. If you want quality, sit in a class and compare to other local schools around, youll see the difference instantly. Also every ma school should produce you proof of insurance upon registration

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2014 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fusion-Martial-Arts/Sanford-Florida-32771/Fusion-Martial-Arts-School-Fraud-fake-unprofessional-illegal-Sanford-Florida-1144713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fusion Martial Arts

Fusion Marial Arts is Great!

AUTHOR: MA Dad - ()

My son and niece both train at Fusion Martial Arts in Sanford and I can't say anything bad.  Yes it is small and Mr. Brandon is the only instructor but thats what I like.  Your child, or yourself, gets personal attention your not just lost in the group.  I also like the fact that he mixes Tae Kwon Do and Brazillian Jiu Jitsu in each lesson.  Learning both really helps in real life situations forms do nothing to help in real life situations.  My son's confidence has grown and my niece has shown an amazing improvement in motor skills and her school work.  Although my son and niece have not competed Fusion continues to produce winners at several tournaments across the state.  Mr. Brandon must be doing something right.  I suggest, if interested, take Fusion up on their offer of a free class or sit in on a couple classes before passing judgement.  Not sure what happened to this person but I guess you can't make everybody happy.