Complaint Review: Future Payment Technologies

• Reported By: Bbchildcare — Swedesboro New Jersey
Future Payment Technologies
12700 Park Central Drive Dallas, Texas USA

Future Payment Technologies ACH Witjdrawals without service Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: No response

*Author of original report: Still Trying To Withdraw From My Account!

*UPDATE Employee: Employer Response/We'd Like to Help

This company is not professional. I decided to go with them because I thought it was a great opportunity for a small growing business. I was wrong. First off I was told it was not a contract . Second I was not told that I could not get any paperwork if needed.

My first issue was that I explained my business & how I received payment. I was told that it would be confirmed that it was ok before my contract was put in. That never happened.

Next, I was told there was no minimum fee just the percentage on each transaction. That was not true. My check machine never worked. I called to inform them. They said to call next time I get a check and I would not be charged anything before it was working.

That was a lie. They charged a start up fee and caused my account to overdraft. Then they charged monthly fees and overdraft fees for service I never received. I called to get refunded when I saw one fee and they said it would take 5-10 business days. In 5 I received another fee.. I call back.

I was told that owed them the $119 and that they would refund my money after I made a payment because the system can not generate a refund when money is owed.

I told them the service never worked but I was willing to compromise because I intended t o keep the service. I asked to take the money out of the refund, which should've been over $300. That is before I went back a couple months to see how long they were trying to take from my account.

They said them can not take from my fees for service, only my transactions, which I did nit have because it did not work. So I said I would just cancel and cut my losses. They agreed and said there would be no further charges. This was on a Friday.

Tuesday morning I get another charge. By the way when I requested information about what they said I owed, I wax told to check my bank statements. They do not notify if there is a return payment or a problem. I was also told I could get any email or copy of what was discussed.

I feel they target small businesses because it would cost us to much to fight them in court.

NJ

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 04:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Future-Payment-Technologies/Dallas-Texas-75251/Future-Payment-Technologies-ACH-Witjdrawals-without-service-Dallas-Texas-1170691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Future Payment Technologies

No response

AUTHOR: Bbchildcare - ()

Do I sent an email to the email in the rebuttal. No response, so I called and requested a manager. I was sent to Andrew whom I already spoken to. He said he was the end for me. I could not speak to anyone else. That was until I told him I was given the email address. He responded oh, that Brian, our floor supervisor. Brian just sent me back to Andrew. Long story short. I got a bank statement, they requested. With a teller stamp. The total they cost me was over $500. They said they would only refund $72. Because the bank fees they didn't get. I said they caused them by charging me monthly fees for aservice, I did not receive. The basically said o well. That's your problem. They claim they.will give me A letter to show my bank but refuse to put it was their error. They also said they don't know where the other fees that went through went, that clearly say Futurepaytech, Because they did not receive them.

Still Trying To Withdraw From My Account!

AUTHOR: Bbchildcare - ()

Ok Since this report. They have tried to withdraw twice from my account. One being yesterday after they posted the response to give them a number to reach me. I did so and have yet to get an email or Or a phone call. I did receive a fee for them trying to withdraw from an account they already overdrew. I know things happen. But someone needs to take some kind of accountability for this error. I faxed my cancellation and emailed it with no response. I also had a purchase the day I canceled. The only one that ever worked. They took that whole thing too. Hopefully I will have something positive to report soon. I will keep you posted. If I can figure out a way to block my personal info. I will post account statement.

Employer Response/We'd Like to Help

AUTHOR: Director at Future Payment Technologies - ()

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'd like to reach out to you to see if we can help or do anything for you.  If you'll email me the best number where I can reach you, I'll contact you personally. My email address is bberkenbile@futurepaytech.com. We apologize for any inconvenience/frustration we may have caused and thank you again for your feedback.