writes

• Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: UnhappyAppleUser — Vancouver British Columbia USA
FUTURE SHOP Park Royal
Park Royal Vancouver, British Columbia United States of America

FUTURE SHOP Park Royal Raj, customer service manager. FUture Shop Park Royal, sold me a Nano with a broken screen and isn't accepting an exchange. Vancouver , British Columbia

Purchased a Brand New iPod Nano 16gb. It was a present for my friend. When she opened it the screen was cracked!!!! Aside from that there was no other physical damage to the case / or nano itself. I called future shop and made them aware of this issue, they told me to come in. I went to their shop and they wouldn't exchange it for me. They said they don't cover physical damage. I did not do this damage, the unit was out of box like this.

After wasting time, talking to Janine, store manager, and other Associates I got no results.

I'm $149 plus tax into this out of the box broken nano. I couldn't believe how rude some of the associates were, they treated me like I was a thief or a fraud. I am absolutely insulted and out cash.

Anyone with similar stories?? Share!!!! These guys are a multi million dollar corporation that doesnt believe in customers service!!! Commission generated salary for sales staff makes for aggressive selling but they will not do anything when you need to exchange or return an item that is either broken or malfunctioned.

Future Shop Park Royal Vancouver B.C Customers Sevice Manager: Raj Store Manager: Janine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FUTURE-SHOP-Park-Royal/Vancouver-British-Columbia-/FUTURE-SHOP-Park-Royal-Raj-customer-service-manager-FUture-Shop-Park-Royal-sold-me-a-N-959068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FUTURE SHOP Park Royal