Complaint Review: futureshop bestbuy

• Reported By: Bartholomue — Vancouver British Columbia Canada
futureshop bestbuy
McKay Ave Metrotown Internet United States of America

futureshop bestbuy I've been ripped off too Internet

I'm a victim of futureshop too. It's true that they don't honor the extended warranties. I purchased a Pentium 3 laptop from them. From day 1, I've had nothing but problems with it. I keep getting the blue screen of death when it wakes up from hibernation mode. The laptop is a Compaq by the way. I brought it in to FS. They said that if it takes longer than 60 days to fix it, they will replace it.

Well, 60 days gone by. I phoned the store. They told me to come in. They use this BS saying they couldn't duplicate the problem. My *SS. I could duplicate it. Why can't they? Those stupid A+ technicians can't fix jack. I wouldn't even trust them to fix my toaster let alone my laptop. So I ended up taking the crappy laptop back home.

I gave them the EXACT steps to follow to get that blue screen of death. The people who work at FS are liars. They do anything to make a buck. And when I phone the store, 99.9% of the time, they don't even answer the phone. Buyer beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2011 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/futureshop-bestbuy/internet/futureshop-bestbuy-Ive-been-ripped-off-too-Internet-742650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on futureshop bestbuy