criticism

• Updated: Wed, January 06, 2010

• Reported By: weasel — UK Other United Kingdom
FWM Laboratories - Acai Berry
FWM,acaiberry,detox,Florida florida, Florida United States of America

FWM Laboratories - Acai Berry amazinglife , naturalh removed funds from my credit card , without permission , and charged over 100% more than original worth florida, Florida

Just before christmas  i came to a brick wall in my weight loss programme , and i had heard about an amazing supplement on the internet , called , acai berry , and that you could get trail offers . Unfortunately i took one of these offers at 4.15 ea and 3.99 just for shipping, that was on the 12 December , on the 29th December ONE OR ALL of the SCAM COMPANIES amazinglife,wellappeal,naturalh, took 2 x 77.18 and 1 x 55.12 from my credit card , which I have since informed the relevent card company and  have destroyed the card.

The credit card company  have put a block on these companies ,and they know all about there scamming .  People like myself need to know that you need to read up on these super fantastic diet supplements and get the facts before buying , and put these people out of business . As I suspected when I went on the web they are very difficult to find or dont exist anymore , I got the name of the company off this web site , FWM , labs , Acai Berry Detox , Florida .

I have been told to write to my credit company and explain the situation after a phone call and as long as I sign the letter they then can act and try and retrieve any money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2010 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Laboratories-Acai-Berry/florida-Florida-/FWM-Laboratories-Acai-Berry-amazinglife-naturalh-removed-funds-from-my-credit-card-w-550461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Laboratories - Acai Berry