Complaint Review: FWM Laboratories, Life Cleanse, Acai Berry Detox

• Updated: Fri, October 09, 2009

• Reported By: Killa Cam — Goodlettsville Tennessee USA
FWM Laboratories, Life Cleanse, Acai Berry Detox
3007 Greene St. Hollywood, Florida United States of America

FWM Laboratories, Life Cleanse, Acai Berry Detox Acai Berry Detox and Life Cleanse FWM LAbs Scam! They took 104 dollars from me. The same week I had to pay for my daughter birthday! Hollywood, Florida

On September 27th 2009 (sunday) I got the infamous acai detox & life cleanse trial. I thoroughly read the Terms & Conditions. I knew that I had 14 days to cancel from the day that I ordered the product.

I set my phone alarm to cancel on October 5th 2009 (Monday). I called that morning, and I was given 4 cancellations numbers. I thought, " Four numbers? Surely, I wasn't charged anything."

Well, come to find out I was. 2 payments of 51.45. I called and said to the woman " I didn't order this." and she responded with, " yes, ma'am you did its in the term & conditions." I replied with " I read them and no where did it say I was agreeing to those payments."

So, being the smart person that I am, I also asked her this, "Ma'am if you went to a store and spent 104 dollars on something, whether it be clothes or whatever, wouldn't you want a receipt?" and she said yes. So, I finished and said, "so how is this any different then?".

I had a receipt saying my purchase was of two payments of 99 cents. Is it even legal to take money from someone when your receipt didn't even state the purchase? They so far have cooppurated and I sent both boxes back with the rma#s. I canceled my card the day I found out my money was missing.

But, whether I get my money back or not. My daughters 3rd birthday is Sunday, Oct. 11th, and I was going to use that money to pay for it. Luckily, I have great family members to help me out. But, I refuse to let this happen to anyone else. So, if this is of any help I'm happy with that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2009 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Laboratories-Life-Cleanse-Acai-Berry-Detox/Hollywood-Florida-33020/FWM-Laboratories-Life-Cleanse-Acai-Berry-Detox-Acai-Berry-Detox-and-Life-Cleanse-FWM-LA-506908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Laboratories, Life Cleanse, Acai Berry Detox