Complaint Review: FWM Laboratories - Life Cleanse

• Updated: Mon, December 21, 2009

• Reported By: Dee — Coaldale Pennsylvania USA
FWM Laboratories - Life Cleanse
3007 Greene Street Hollywood, Florida United States of America

FWM Laboratories - Life Cleanse Scam, fraud, rip-off, stealers, liars, thieves Hollywood, Florida

FWM Laboratories charged my account for a pill that firstly I never received when I ordered it, and secondly it was supposed to be a free trial and I was to cancel it before my account would be charged. I ordered a pill from them in July, was charged twice for the shipping of the free trial, and never received it, upon contacting them I was told that my order didn't exist and that they had no record of my card number on file. I complained about the two charges on my statement and was given a fax number to send my statement to, so that I could be refunded.I thought that was the end of that, although I never did get a refund of either amount.

In mid October I received the product and days later to my surprise was billed for the whole amount, $78.53. I called the company and was first told they had no record of my card and then after giving them a hard time, was told that I ordered it on Sept. 30th. This being incorrect and all, I once again explained that I ordered it in July and never received it, I didn't want it anymore and just wanted my money back.

In order to get refunded I had to ship the product back, at my expense, and then wait 7-10 business days. The product was signed for on Nov. 7th and I waited and waited and no refund, I called again and again and was told each time that I had to wait another 7-10 days... So finally I disputed the charge through my credit card company and am awaiting a response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2009 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Laboratories-Life-Cleanse/Hollywood-Florida-33020/FWM-Laboratories-Life-Cleanse-Scam-fraud-rip-off-stealers-liars-thieves-Hollywood-543173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Laboratories - Life Cleanse