Complaint Review: fye

• Updated: Sun, March 23, 2014

• Reported By: eric r croxton — wilmington Delaware
fye
concord mall wilmington, Select State/Province USA

fye backstage pass rip off and headphones fell apart and no help from store wilmington delaware

*Author of original report: fye backstage pass BS

This is a two part complaint. 1. I recently purchased a pair of headphones from fye. The HP's were great but a couple days ago one of my ear cushions came off and is lost. After I got off work I went to fye to explain what happened. Their answer to me was we can't do anything if the package has been opened. Maybe you should contact the company to see if they would send me a new ear cushion. And even if they do that it would take 4-6 weeks. That's it, we can't help you, go f*** yourself.

2. On that same day I transferred money into my checking account so I could get my Rx filled on saturday. When I go to the pharmacy my debit card is declined. So I go to nearest open branch of bank. That's when I find out about this backstage pass b*******. So when I got home I called the number that was given to me by bank employee. After I ripped them a new one I was told that it would take 5-7 business days to return my money to my account. [continued below]....

..... Why, when it only took one day for you to take it I have to wait so long? Never got an answer to that question. Instead of me going out to get another new pair of headphones I am getting a pair on ebay with a missing cord. The cord is detachable so no big deal. I also promised my grand daughter a pair just like mine, only pink. Guess where I will not be buying them from. I also asked friends including facebook not to make their next electronic purchase from fye. You would think that they of all companies would understand the power of the internet. I will also ask anyone who is reading this to make their next electronic purchase from another retailer, even just once for me. Lastly I realized what the fye stands for, F*** YOU, ERIC. Thank you for your time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2014 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fye/wilmington-Select-StateProvince/fye-backstage-pass-rip-off-and-headphones-fell-apart-and-no-help-from-store-wilmington-de-1132993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fye

fye backstage pass BS

AUTHOR: eric r croxton - ()

I went to my bank this morning, explained what happened. They had me destroy my debit card and removed it from my account. This will prevent any future unwanted payments to fye if they should try again next month. They also will file a complaint themselves if I don't recieve my money back in the 5-7 days promised. I have also been warning others and asking them not to do any business with fye. If I should have to make a purchase from any store similar to this one I will get the cash from my bank and pay in cash.

This will avoid them getting any unwanted personal information about me. The reason I am telling others about my actions is because I want to make sure that nobody gets ripped off by fye. And to do the things I have done to prevent it from happening again if they already got you too. I will ask you once again if you need to make a purchase, please go to another store. If the price is higher ask if they will match any advertised lower price. If you do this for me, let me thank you in advance. This is going to cost them a lot more than the 11.99 they took from me.