- Report: #1132993
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: fye
fyeconcord mall wilmington, Select State/Province USA
fye backstage pass rip off and headphones fell apart and no help from store wilmington delaware
*Author of original report: fye backstage pass BS
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
This is a two part complaint. 1. I recently purchased a pair of headphones from fye. The HP's were great but a couple days ago one of my ear cushions came off and is lost. After I got off work I went to fye to explain what happened. Their answer to me was we can't do anything if the package has been opened. Maybe you should contact the company to see if they would send me a new ear cushion. And even if they do that it would take 4-6 weeks. That's it, we can't help you, go f*** yourself.
2. On that same day I transferred money into my checking account so I could get my Rx filled on saturday. When I go to the pharmacy my debit card is declined. So I go to nearest open branch of bank. That's when I find out about this backstage pass b*******. So when I got home I called the number that was given to me by bank employee. After I ripped them a new one I was told that it would take 5-7 business days to return my money to my account. [continued below]....
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2014 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fye/wilmington-Select-StateProvince/fye-backstage-pass-rip-off-and-headphones-fell-apart-and-no-help-from-store-wilmington-de-1132993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.