Complaint Review: G & T Auto and truck repair

• Updated: Sat, July 06, 2013

• Reported By: Jersey Hamersly — Denver Colorado
G & T Auto and truck repair
11480 Cherokee Street. Northglenn, Colorado USA

G & T Auto and truck repair a warranty on an engine they built ( repair?) that has bad head gasketsand overheats. and they will not cover Northglenn Colorado

*Author of original report: to the other ripped off consumers of Gt auto & truck repair northglenn

*Consumer Comment: Similar experience

On April 14th this year I bought a car from a craig'slist ad.  the car was rough bodywise but I was OK with that. They Gerald (Big Jake) and his partqner Tina told me about the engine and thatr it had less than 500 miles on it break-in. It came with a one year 12000 mile warranty. We bought the car at a cash discount of 2700.00 and took it home. I drove it to work once in grand junction and home. About three weeks later I drove back to G.J. and made it as far as Idaho Springs and overheated. They towed it in the next day not too concerned with the fact I had my tools in the back of my car. I used my wife's car she had to get a ride from coworker adn they had my car for a week .. Three weeks later I made it to Golden and overheated took it to them and again the had it for three days.  No reguard for how we are getting around to work in a car they have more than we. One more time I drove to Golden, It left me overheated and they came to my house for an alternator replacement.. next I drove it to Golden and overheated.. Hadf it to other mechanics and am told it's the head gasket.. I asked her for my money back since they can not seem to fix the problewm.. They wanted to put a 1999 engine in it...I've since spent 35 calls and texts, emails to the company and the best Tina can now tell me upon returning my calls is that it can take 3 -4 weeks to refund my money and I just have to be without a car or my money

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2013 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/G-T-Auto-and-truck-repair/Northglenn-Colorado-80234/G-T-Auto-and-truck-repair-a-warranty-on-an-engine-they-built-repair-that-has-bad-he-1064816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on G & T Auto and truck repair

to the other ripped off consumers of Gt auto & truck repair northglenn

AUTHOR: Jersey Hamersly - ()

I have found that 720-435-8148 is a good number for Gerald ( big jake).  Tina is a worthless human doesn't return calls excuses fro everything. I am also pulling records to find out last names on these BUMs or agent of ownership.  If you have any information on them I would appreciate it.  Jersey 720-629-9490

Similar experience

AUTHOR: Jfonz - ()

Have you been able to reach TinA or Jared recently? They have had my car for over a month and I just recently paid over $600 to get the transmission repaired and I have been trying to reach then but all of their phone numbers are no longer in service. As soon as I get a chance I am going to go to their shop and hope they are still there with my car....but that is a little hard without a car! If you know how to contact them would you please let me know?