Complaint Review: gRockMe

*Author of original report: Received Refund

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Oversight

*Author of original report: More Lies

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: No Product Returned

I purchased 3 bottles of the gRockMe product, tried it and it didn't work, so I returned two of the unopened bottles for refund as per the guarentee posted on their web page. It has now been almost three months and no refund has been made. I have called them 7 times and they allways say the check is in the mail, and it should come this week.
I also called my Visa card provider, to put this in dispute and they informed me that they have had multiple complants just like mine against the gRockMe business,and have been unsuccessful in getting restitution for anyone.
I would earnestly advise everyone to steer clear of gRockMe as they are obviously dishonest Rip Off crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2012 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gRockMe/internet/gRockMe-Will-not-honor-their-guarentee-Stole-12000-from-me-Internet-939786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gRockMe

Received Refund

AUTHOR: Rick - (United States of America)

After reading my Rip Off Report, gRockme.com contacted me, ask me for my dilevery reciept number, which I gave them, and then refunded my money, without apology. Guess that will do it for me.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Oversight

AUTHOR: customer service - (USA)

Upon further research we were able to locate the returned product information. We do not resell returned products as they are discarded upon reciept. We do retain the packaging the product was returned in and verify the original purchase. We have refunded this customer via his credit card.

More Lies

AUTHOR: Rick - (United States of America)

Just More Lies. Every time I called they said they would mail a check. Also I DID send back 2 unopened bottles to the company ,and I have the delivery confirmation from the USPS to prove it. I personally spoke to a Kelli Rizzo who also told me she would write a check and put it in the mail. Over and over that was their story. By the way I STILL haven't received my $120.00

I have no reason to make this up, why would I? The only reason I posted this nightmare is because I was ripped off by gRockme.com. They may think they pulled this off, but I know as a child of God,whom I'm sure they don't believe in, They will pay for their ungodly practise of stealing and lying.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

No Product Returned

AUTHOR: customer service - (United States of America)

Upon reciept of any unopened product a full refund is issued directly to the consumer. In addition all refunds are processed thru our Merchant Card Provider NOT by check. If a dispute was filed with our Merchant provider we are charged back that same day and the card holder is given a refund pending a counter dispute that we may file. Wth over 85,000 transactions we have only had 3 chargebacks! Furthermorethis consumer purchased a trial pill then returned to our site and purchased 3 bottles! If the product did not perform as stated then why would you purchase 3 additional bottles?  We stand behind our product and will always give a refund IF the product is returned to us, these bottles were not returned to us.

We have been in business for 4 years with the same Merchant provider and should our chargeback rate exceed 0.05% they would cancel our contract. This consumer wants to keep his product and get a refund? Sounds like a rip off to our company