• Report: #991942

• Updated: Sat, January 05, 2013

• Reported By: Blessings R Plenty — San Antonio Texas United States of America
Gabe Castillo
San Antonio, Texas United States of America

Gabe Castillo Castillo Electric Con Artist will charge for parts, then doesn't answer calls or texts San Antonio, Texas

Gabe Castillo called me after I posted an ad for electrical work.  He said he owned a company, Castillo Electric, and he mostly did large jobs, but was looking for a few small jobs to supplement slow times.

He did a few small items for me.  I paid him and he completed the work.  Then he asked me to pay for parts for a job that I needed.  I gave him $ 680 for the parts.  Now he will not complete the job, refund the money, or even give me the parts that I paid for.

Fortunately for me, I was just about to give him the money for a $ 5000 job, but I did not since he did not complete the smaller job.

The receipt he gave me shows his contractor number.  It is expired.

I found out he used another master electricians license and wrote many hot checks.

He has served time for DUI, and he has written tens of thousands in hot checks.

If he gives you a quote, do not be fooled.  He might do a small job and wait to rip you off on a larger dollar amount.  He will not return calls or texts once he has your money.  I went to the address where he is supposed to live and the people who live there are tired of so many people looking for him due to him ripping them off.  He is a liar and a scam artist.  Do not use his services or be fooled by his silver tongue.  I thought he was a decent person, but now I know that he is not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gabe-Castillo/San-Antonio-Texas-/Gabe-Castillo-Castillo-Electric-Con-Artist-will-charge-for-parts-then-doesnt-answer-call-991942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gabe Castillo