Complaint Review: Gabriel Falken

• Updated: Sat, November 02, 2013

• Reported By: cyro — Ft Lauderdale Florida
Gabriel Falken
Ft Lauderdale, Florida USA

Gabriel Falken Paid to market at event that never happened and wont refund Ft Lauderdale Florida

Came to my company to purchase promoting space at an event he was putting together. He was constantly calling and emailing to participate in the event. He was always fast at getting back to me through phone and especially email. When we decided to participate, he came by pretty fast and on time to my company and picked up the check. Then I stopped hearing from him as much. The event was already about 2 weeks away, so I called him and he said he may be cancelling the event and would get back to me. Then a couple days before, I still did not hear from him, so I called and he said he cancelled it. He said he would either put what we paid towards another event or he would refund. We chose refund since he didnt know when the next event would be. He said he would come by my company the wednesday next week and never came. I called and he apologized and gave another date. Still no show. I email him and he continues to try to get me to go to some kind of club event or bikini event, which does not match our business. [continued below]....

..... So I just asked for refund. Still get nothing. I call him and he said he would send it next week. Still nothing comes. I call him and claims he did send and would get back to me. He does not get back to me. I call him and he said he would send it. Still nothing. I email him a bunch of times with no reply. I call him and claims its because I sent them in the same email, so he did not see it. Anyways, still no refund.

Months go by and still no refund. I email many times and no reply. My boss decides to call and in the end Gabriel says he will send the check and should get it the next week. STILL NO CHECK! Anyways, my boss called a few weeks after and he still claims it. Anyways, months go by and we have been trying to call and email with no reply. Recently we have been sending him messages on his Facebook. We have sent him messages every few days for the past month with no reply. His Facebook is active because he constantly posts stuff that is public and facebook shows when he see the message we sent with time. Every message was seen by him. Its been almost a year since the event was supposed to happen and we have been contacting him every month since for the refund. STILL NO REFUND! This man steals your money. We will continue to bother him until we recieve our refund.  Gabriel owns a marketing company which does many event in ft lauderdale Florida (at least a claims) and owns Ftlauderdalebeach.com.. DO NOT WORK WITH OR TRUST THIS MAN!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2013 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gabriel-Falken/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33308/Gabriel-Falken-Paid-to-market-at-event-that-never-happened-and-wont-refund-Ft-Lauderdale-1096417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gabriel Falken