Complaint Review: Gage Auto Sales

• Updated: Wed, January 15, 2014

• Reported By: TruthTeller2913 — medford Oregon
Gage Auto Sales
13432 SE McLoughlin Blvd Milwaukie, Oregon USA

Gage Auto Sales BOB LEE DAVID LEE unprofessional, liars, fat jerks, rude, nasty, and unreliable! Milwaukie Oregon

Let me say that I definately do NOT recommend this place to anyone who wants respect, and a trustworthy dealer who is reliable. If you go here you will be so upset in the end that you didn't take my advice . Not only will they call you while your working, and harrass you and be so unproffessional to cuss on the phone and try to guilt trip you over having a normal 9-5 job. They are flat out rude, and don't understand that I have a family, a job, and a life to where I cant always answer their calls. But that means nothing to them , They took my car which was my trade in , then they lost it. HOW THE H* DO YOU LOOSE A CAR?? anyways. Non the less, I got my lawyer and now I have to sue them. Fun right!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2014 10:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gage-Auto-Sales/Milwaukie-Oregon-97222/Gage-Auto-Sales-BOB-LEE-DAVID-LEE-unprofessional-liars-fat-jerks-rude-nasty-and-unre-1115928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gage Auto Sales