Complaint Review: Gainsaver

• Submitted: Thu, March 06, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, March 06, 2014

• Reported By: TheTRUTHbeTOLD — Arlington Texas
3310 Industry Drive Signal Hill, California USA

Gainsaver Gainsaver.com Gain Saver Gain$aver Sent me a 400 Dollar Macbook with a non working battery, a non working power chord and a crashed Hard Drive!!! Signal Hill California

SCAM SCAM SCAM! Spent $400 for an older Macbook...Said it would come with 2GB of memory..it came with 512MB!!! Also, The battery it arrived with DIDNT WORK!, Neither did the power cord! and of COURSE even though I had bought an extended warranty it didnt cover the power chord, so I had to pay OUT OF POCKET for a power chord, which aren't cheap for Macbooks. I havent had it a MONTH and aside from the non working battery and power chord...that they did NOT replace! and said they were "shipping it to me" over 3 weeks ago... the HARD DRIVE completely crashed!!! They dont have anyone who can speak with you in customer service, its all done by "emailing them" the people you call are the same four pieces of human crap who answer, either Daniel, Anthony, Pete, or Tom, ALL who say the exact same thing "I dont know" then hang up on you when you politely ask a question especially about returning the merchandise..really?! you sold me and explained to me the warranty but suddenly arent familiar with the warranty and return policy once something doesn't work? BULL CRAP! This is the biggest bunch of SCAM ARTISTS ever!, just a bunch of scammers living and working in their moms basements parting out crap electronics. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.!!! I have half a mind to take a giant DUMP in a box and send it to them, since that's pretty much what they sent me...

Watch the Youtube Videos of people who also got mac items from them with only 512MB of memory... and wrong products, damaged goods, etc.

They won't even honor the extended warranty I purchased from them and give me a refund!! Once they got their money they RAN!!! I wasn't even able to use the computer since it wasn't working when they sent it!

$400 down the drain, and I needed this computer for work and school.

I'm filing a complaint along with the MASS amount of others with the Better Business Bureau!

Don't fall victim to these scammers. STEAR CLEAR!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2014 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gainsaver/Signal-Hill-California-90755/Gainsaver-Gainsavercom-Gain-Saver-Gainaver-Sent-me-a-400-Dollar-Macbook-with-a-non-work-1128761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gainsaver