Complaint Review: Galaxy Asset Purchasing, LLC

• Updated: Tue, April 22, 2014

• Reported By: Hugo Guerrero — Edinburg Texas
Galaxy Asset Purchasing, LLC
10750 Hammerly Blvd #200 Houston, Texas USA

Galaxy Asset Purchasing, LLC Convergent Outsourcing, Inc. They are billing me for something I've never had from them. Apparently it's some kind of credit card or something. Funny thing is that the account they claim I had has never appeared in my credit reports which I keep track of. It's a scam to collect money from people who pay what they owe. Houston Texas

I have been receiving letters from Convergent out of Houston, Tx that I owe GAP (Galaxy Asset Purchasing, LLC) an exaggerated amount that I have never heard of until the first letter. No one has gotten a card under my name either for I keep a close eye on my credit report. There has been no activity whatsoever from a Bank named GAP or anything close not even the amounts they claim I owe. To me, this is nothing but a scam to get money from someone who keeps up with their credit and they just want a piece of it to get back what others may of taken. Please advise on how I can get them off my back, life and credit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Galaxy-Asset-Purchasing-LLC/Houston-Texas-77043/Galaxy-Asset-Purchasing-LLC-Convergent-Outsourcing-Inc-They-are-billing-me-for-somethi-1140937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Galaxy Asset Purchasing, LLC