Complaint Review: Galaxy Health Network

• Submitted: Fri, November 03, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, November 03, 2006

• Reported By:New Port Richey Florida
Galaxy Health Network
631 106 Th St Arlington, Texas U.S.A.

Galaxy Health Network, Richard Ferrie, Agent, Frauds, Misleading, Flat out lied!! Ripoff Ft Laud Florida, Arlington Texas

*Author of original report: Galaxy Health Network

I enquired about health insurance for myself, and mother. I was contacted back by a man named Richard Ferrie, agent for galaxy health network out of ft laud fla, their main office is in arlington texas, I was quoted a extremely good price, stating that this covered just about everything you can imagine. It sounded to good to be true, I asked this gentleman 3 times if this was insurance, that I was not interested in any plans that discount medical costs. I was told several times, and reasurred that this indeed was insurance. This was on Oct 31 he told me my coverage if started that same day would be effective on november 15th. This all was good to be true, so I got my mother involved, and we both enrolled at the sametime, again I asked him while all of us were on the phone about this being insurance, and he informed "us both that this was "INSURANCE"
It just didnt feel right so I did some more checking, and what I found was "they" are a discounted plan, I called on this , and they would not let me or my mother talk to the agent (richard ferrie) as he told us if we ever needed to talk to him, to call. They gave me someone else, and they didnt even bother to try and defend themselfs, but he stated that we could not get a 125.00 enrollment fee, I was also informed that I would have to cancel in writting, after we were clearly told we had 10 day trial and could cancel at anytime without question. Well needless to say everything they told me was not the truth. So all of you out there reading this, please beware of this company, they are scammers, and will mislead themselfs offering something you are going to end up paying for it in the end.

Kim
New Port Richey, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2006 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Galaxy-Health-Network/Arlington-Texas-76011/Galaxy-Health-Network-Richard-Ferrie-Agent-Frauds-Misleading-Flat-out-lied-Ripoff-F-218946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Galaxy Health Network

Galaxy Health Network

AUTHOR: Kim - (U.S.A.)

These are also other possible AKA'S for Galaxy Health Network, SureHealthPlans.COM, SureVitality500