Complaint Review: gallatinkicks.com

• Updated: Sun, July 14, 2013

• Reported By: Good Guy — Other
gallatinkicks.com
Internet USA

gallatinkicks.com/ atcma.com Ripoff Report!! gallatinkicks.com/ atcma.com Internet

We were under contract which expired.  Grand Master became extremely high pressure and was very belittling when we did not want to sign the long term contract commitment due to our life situation at that time.  We were told we had to either sign a 3 year contract or we could not be involved.  AND then the contract was not able to be cancelled for 90 days.  I refused to sign and he then came up with a 1 year contract with the same cancellation policy.  I refused to sign with the 90 day notice because of my son's status.  He accepted changing of the terms and a 30 day cancellation.

Then we had to cancel because my son's Dr. did not want him getting hit in the head anymore.  Sent the certified letter and written notice of cancellation.  Have been billed for 90 days past that and now the billing company says they have no record of our cancellation.  This leaves me with a big bill that I really can't afford for something that we were not able to use.

They also hit my friends account 8 times in one day and the bank hit her with 8 n.s.f. fees.  I definitely agree with the other poster here:  They really care:  about your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2013 04:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gallatinkickscom/internet/gallatinkickscom-atcmacom-Ripoff-Report-gallatinkickscom-atcmacom-Internet-1066871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gallatinkicks.com