• Report: #1171965

• Reported By: vern tanny — desert hot springs California
gallery homestore
Nationwide USA

gallery homestore ripoff ACH payments Nationwide

I puchased a laptop from galleryhome store and the agreed payment was $50 a month. I set this up on an ACH monthly payment. After several months they charged me a $30 late fee puls the $50. I contacted them and asked how can an ACH payment be late, they said they would refund the fee. They next month they toook $80. I called again and this time they sent me an email tellling me there was a computer problem and I would recive the refund. Then the next month the same $80 was taken but this time they took it twice. Still no refund or answer as to how they can take an authorized amount out of my account. I closed the account and I am still dealing with the problem. Be careful of this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2014 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gallery-homestore/nationwide/gallery-homestore-ripoff-ACH-payments-Nationwide-1171965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gallery homestore