Complaint Review: Gallos Auto Sales

• Updated: Sun, February 26, 2012

• Reported By: thehecs — flower California United States of America
Gallos Auto Sales
701 W. Century Blvd. Los Angeles, California United States of America

Gallos Auto Sales $5,000.00 later I have no car and no money Los Angeles , California

*Consumer Comment: Question about the pictures

We go to this place to look at a car because my brother had mentioned he had seen a car there that my wife would LOVE! A bright yellow VW Bettle all decked out in Ed Hardy theme. My wife LOVED the car and I bought it for her. In the first week the car broke down the first time and I returned it to him. I was told it was the fuel pump and sensors and he would have it fixed but before anything...I had to make the upcoming payment and foot some of the bill which meant I dropped $700.00 out of my pocket up front. I'm called almost 6 weeks later (yup that's how long it took) to go pick up the car and that's when my wife flipped...they had wrecked her car!!!!!!!!!

Not only had they wrecked it but they also destroyed the inside...the latches to move the front seats had literally been ripped off and there has car grease all over the bright yellow leather inside of the car. Even though we were furious we took the car home and got it cleaned up best we could 3 days later the car broke down again with the same issues and left us on the side of the road yet again!!! Needless to say...WE ARE DONE!!!!

Well, Mr. wilmer...what you don't k ow is that my wife had her suspicions about you from day 1 so she took pictures of the car right before it was taken in to be fixed the first time and she took pictures of what it looked like immediately after it was picked up! We have tried getting a hold  of you but you have chosen to be a coward and hide!!!!!! With the proof we have and the testimony from people who have also purchased from you, we will soon be seeing you in court so get ready! It's sad that it had to get to this point but It's also sad that your such a coward and refuse to return a call or show your face. Hopefully you will get this warning in time if you plan on purchasing a car from this THIEF!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2012 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gallos-Auto-Sales/-Los-Angeles-California-90044/Gallos-Auto-Sales-500000-later-I-have-no-car-and-no-money-Los-Angeles-California-844709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gallos Auto Sales

Question about the pictures

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

"we took the car home and got it cleaned up...  she took pictures of the car right before it was taken in to be fixed"

How will you be able to prove the pictures were taken before it was brought in for service versus the pictures possibly being taken after you took the car home and cleaned it?