Complaint Review: Game Day Media

• Updated: Tue, October 01, 2013

• Reported By: pdx_professional — Portland Oregon
Game Day Media
16260 SW Upper Boones Ferry Rd. Building E Portland, Oregon USA

Game Day Media Excessive Telemarketing by calling my business multiple times over the last few years... Portland Oregon

Over the last few years I have been contacted on my work phone by men who work for this company in the role of salesperson/telemarketer.  They claim they are selling ads to be viewed by parents of athletes and that the money will benefit local school sports teams.

I asked repeatedly for them to remove my number but still received calls.  Since this is a for profit company, I doubt that most of the money goes to the sports teams, if any.  They come across as a non profit in their sales pitch but after hearing it over and over and over, with them leaving me lengthy voicemails or trying to chat my ear off if I answered, I can tell you this company is not professional.

I would stay away from advertising with them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Game-Day-Media/Portland-Oregon-97224/Game-Day-Media-Excessive-Telemarketing-by-calling-my-business-multiple-times-over-the-las-1088737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Game Day Media