Complaint Review: game pal

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: aoggameover — gloucester city New Jersey United States of America
game pal

game pal Stole my LOTRO account i tried to sell them they did not send me any money just a letter stating the account info is invalid. they took the account. Internet

They stole the account and then sends me this letter in email.

Thank you for your account submission with us. We apologize for the wait and appreciate your patience while we work on your order. We are e-mailing you to provide a quick update on the status of your order.

Recently we attempted to login to your account to complete your submission, however the password you provided is invalid. In order for us to proceed with completing your account submission, please resubmit your correct password so we can continue with your order.

If you have any additional questions or inquiries, feel free to reply back to this e-mail or visit our FAQ page on our website which contains over 1,000+ commonly asked questions.

Charles Graham
Submission Support: Agent II
Department: Accounts

they have all the info on the account. they gave me a quote around 250.00 for the account. go to their website to fallow up on it i get this

DateGameStatus 2008-08-17 23:34:29 Runescape Needs More Verification

company is a rip off

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/game-pal/internet/game-pal-Stole-my-LOTRO-account-i-tried-to-sell-them-they-did-not-send-me-any-money-just-1021099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on game pal