Complaint Review: gamefly

gamefly

gamefly GF Gamefly Do NOT BUY COMPLETE RIP OFF, Internet

*Author of original report: Full Retraction excellent support and service

*UPDATE Employee: GameFly Support Assistance

DO NOT PURCHASE  I just got ripped off. They are charging my credit card Massivly. Please, do not risk the hassle I am about to go through. I am going to have to close my account for fraud, file a complaint and legal action. They are a fraudulant operation.

DANGER!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2012 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gamefly/internet/gamefly-GF-Gamefly-Do-NOT-BUY-COMPLETE-RIP-OFF-Internet-915886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gamefly

Full Retraction excellent support and service

AUTHOR: Jeff Melodia - (United States of America)

I am the originator of the complaint and I must retract all of the statements. GameFly was completely supportave and helpfull. My charge account was NOT charged as I thought, that was an error from my card account. As for the problem with the service, they aggressivly fixed it and provided live help. I would definately RECCOMEND GameFly and completely trust them.

You don't find out how good a company is until there is a problem, these guys are GOOD.

Jeff M

GameFly Support Assistance

AUTHOR: GameFly Support - (United States of America)

Dear Jeff, we are very sorry for any inconvenience and would like to assist you right away. We have located your GameFly account and will have a Rep reach out to directly assist you and provide a resolution, as soon as possible. We look forward to speaking with you soon!