Complaint Review: gamepal

• Updated: Thu, June 12, 2014

• Reported By: jreynolds — WICHITA FALLS Texas
gamepal
Internet USA

gamepal I "sold" accounts to them. I gave them all the information theu requsted thinking it was a legit company. Now I have NO access to the account, nor did i EVER get the payment for the account(s) They just flat out ripped me off and STOLE my accounts Internet

I went to their website, fille out the prper forms to see how much they would pay for my account(S), figured they was a reputable company. Next thing I know the passwords were changed, all passwords and i no longer have access to the accounts and i NEVER got paid for the account(s). They just flat out ripped me off of my account(s) they now have full access to the accounts and never paid me what they said they was. I am now out the accounts and all the time i have invested in the account(s) very bad company to deal with. I emailed them and tried to message them on facebook and they have never responded. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. They will steal your account and if you buy an account it is more hten likely a STOLEN account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2014 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gamepal/internet/gamepal-I-sold-accounts-to-them-I-gave-them-all-the-information-theu-requsted-thinking-1154236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gamepal