Complaint Review: gametag

• Submitted: Sat, March 10, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, March 26, 2012

• Reported By: Clint — Jackson California United States of America
gametag

gametag GameTag.com GameTag stole my account and completely ignores any attempt at contact, Internet

*Author of original report: Got payment, sold again, went smoothly

*Author of original report: Payment

I submitted a game account to GameTag on 2/1/2012. They eventually offered me $119 USD which I accepted. They requested contact/payment information on 2/14/2012. I submitted the requested information and waited another 3 days before I made contact with GameTag.

Upon contact with GameTag I requested a status update. I received no response at all. I proceeded to attempt to make contact with GameTag for another month via email/Facebook but continue to be ignored (they even hide my Facebook wall comments).

I have come to the conclusion that GameTag has stolen my game account all together. This fraudulent company needs to be stopped. I will be exploring legal action soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2012 01:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gametag/internet/gametag-GameTagcom-GameTag-stole-my-account-and-completely-ignores-any-attempt-at-contact-851619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gametag

Got payment, sold again, went smoothly

AUTHOR: Oi.io.oi.iO - (USA)

Sold them my 2nd account, got the payment within 24 hours after submitted it.

Finally a real company where I can sell my accounts!

Payment

AUTHOR: Oi.io.oi.iO - (USA)

GameTag issued payment today. A bit slow, but payment has been issued.