Complaint Review: gametag.com

• Submitted: Tue, August 27, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, August 27, 2013

• Reported By: senhorcouves — Alabama
, Select State/Province USA

gametag.com Gametag.com long waiting times, no response! usa

Hi there

I filed a complain because I submitted my wow account on 15th july. and it's been 1 month and my account hasn´t been touched or changed. I tried to get in contact with gametag.com but i was told there were huge queue times... BUT IT'S BEEN 1 MONTH!

I don´t believe it takes that long to process an account...It's just to much time, and its getting suspicious. I've sent an email to them explaining why is it taking so long, but they keep telling me there's a high delay.

After I submitted my quote I received an e-mail telling me an agent would review my account as soon as possible, but It never happened.

Let's make this clear, I am not accusing this company of scamming... I believe they are legit, but it's very unusual to let this happen, the costumer support is always offline and I can´t talk with anyone, so I feel like i'm in the dark.

Once more, I don´t blame you. But I just want a clear answer of why this is happening, because this is no good way to treat costumers, I don´t want to keep waiting much longer

my submission ID is : A2385166

thank you for reading this , and i hope we can resolve this issue as soon as possible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gametagcom/Select-StateProvince/gametagcom-Gametagcom-long-waiting-times-no-response-usa-1079584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gametag.com