Complaint Review: gametag.com

• Submitted: Wed, May 16, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, June 09, 2012

• Reported By: Brandon — MILFORD Connecticut United States of America
gametag.com

gametag.com Game Tag, Gametag Gametag changed my SWTOR password, never sent me money after two weeks. Internet

*Author of original report: Officially Resolved: My mom had the check

I submitted all of my account credentials to gametag.com, and after they appraised my account and changed my password, they still have not sent me a payment.  They sent me an email on 4/28 asking for my payment preference, and I responded.  It has now been two weeks, and within that time I have sent several e-mails to employees that were involved with my account.  I have yet to hear anything.

My submission offer ID is 1840385.

I will be happy to remove this when and if I receive payment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2012 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gametagcom/internet/gametagcom-Game-Tag-Gametag-Gametag-changed-my-SWTOR-password-never-sent-me-money-after-883478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gametag.com

Officially Resolved: My mom had the check

AUTHOR: Brandon - (USA)

Turns out my mom was the one who had the check that they sent me and didn't tell me after they sent me a tracking code for my check. They were willing to go out of the way to replace the check but I didn't need that done once I found out what truly happened.
My account submission with them has now officially been completed, I got paid on time, i'm satisifed, and all issues have been cleared up.