- Report: #1061460
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: gametag.com
gametag.com Gametag.com, is it a scam? Internet
*Author of original report: That would be the case
*Consumer Comment: Answering your question, no they aren't
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I am going to be doing a real time report on what it is like to do business with gametag.com
I sold a League of Legends account to them because the quote they offered was decent for what I had on my account. You can check the progress of my order (Offer I.D 2377067)
I received a email saying that my submission is confirmed and I will receive another email in atleast 12 hours, so I waited. I received two emails 14 hours after the first so give them my account information and contact information. I then noticed that my League of Legends account's password was changed and I could no longer login to the account. I believe this is indeed a scam and the main reason I am doing this report is so that is will be a warning to the public, do not do business with gametag or you will be a victim like me.
Here are examples of the e-mails I received. I will not post the information because that is private
1)Hi Anthony Lim,
Thank you for your submission.
An agent will now review your order. Please make sure all information is accurate so we can avoid any delays that could occur with your order. If all information is accurate, no additional work is required to be completed on your end. Please wait for an agent to contact you by email if we have any additional questions.
Upon approval of your submission, please allow up to 12 hours for us to issue payment if you selected an instant payment option. If you are requesting a payment by Bank Transfer, Bank Check, or Western Union, please refrain from sending us any bank or address information until our agent approves your submission. Upon approval, we will request that you provide us this information on an additional confirmation page. Once you have submitted this information, please allow up to 24 hours for us to issue payment by Bank Transfer, Bank Check, or Western Union.
If you are looking for an update on your submission order status, please use the information we provided below in order to track your submission.
Thank you for your account submission. Please reply back to this e-mail with your payment information below:
|AlertPay, Amazon Checkout, Click and Buy, MoneyBookers, NetTeller, or PayPal|
- Provide your e-mail address attached to your account
- Provide the full name registered to the recipient account
|Bank Wire Transfer|
- Provide the first name, middle initial, last name registered to the bank account
- Provide type of account (checking or savings)
- Provide account number
- Provide routing number (domestic US) or swift code (international)
- Provide bank name
- Provide the first name, middle initial, last name which is registered to the bank account.
- Provide the full shipping address for which we will be mailing this check.
- Provide first name, middle initial, last name, full billing address, and phone number which will receive this payment.
- No work is required on your end as you will receive a gift certificate shortly after replying to this e-mail.
- Provide your primary contact e-mail address in case of emergencies
- Provide your full name, address, and phone number
- Provide your birthdate
- Confirm if you are the original owner of this account
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2013 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gametagcom/internet/gametagcom-Gametagcom-is-it-a-scam-Internet-1061460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.