Complaint Review: gametag.com

• Submitted: Tue, June 12, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 31, 2012

• Reported By: Krystal — La Pine Oregon United States of America
gametag.com

gametag.com Gamttag.com gametag.com ripped me off. Have spent over a month trying to sell my SWTOR to them, Internet

*Author of original report: RESOLVED AND COMPLETELY SATISIFED

I have spent over a MONTH trying to sell my account to gametag.com  My Order number is A1840805

After repeated requests on their facebook, and e-mails we have not recieved payment or anything else.  I am currently going to re-submit the account information again.  My last report is totally gone from here for some reason so I am writing this one

Everytime I check on their website reguardingmy order it says assigned to agent and Nothing is beign done.  I stopped playing swtor over a month ago and still the account isnt sold.  Lets hope this gets to them so they can resolve this and if it does, I will sell my second account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2012 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gametagcom/internet/gametagcom-Gamttagcom-gametagcom-ripped-me-off-Have-spent-over-a-month-trying-to-sell-896579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gametag.com

RESOLVED AND COMPLETELY SATISIFED

AUTHOR: Krystal Brunton - (United States of America)

I have been able to resolve my issues with them. Originally, they had informed me that I had a security token on my account and they were unable to log into the swtor account until it had been removed. I then had the security token removed where they then sent another email telling me the swtor account was locked. I had fixed the issue with the swtor account being locked and then they stopped replying. Turns out that the problem was that the emails they were sending to me were actually going to my spam and they were still locked out of the account. I was finally able to resolve the issue with them with the account being locked out of my swtor account and once they were able to access the account, they processed my payment. Once I was finally paid, I sold my second and that transaction went very smoothly.

I am very happy to at least know that they are trustworthy and the conflicts that happened were caused due to bioware being overprotected on the swtor account.

My advise to others is give them time, contact them on facebook and ask for kelly like others have mentioned before going insane like I did posting two complaints on this site and check your junk spam email filter folder. They are trustworthy and I would encourage others to give them a try.