Complaint Review: gametag.com

• Reported By: Peter — Kingston upon Thames Other
gametag.com
Internet USA

gametag.com Stole my account, never heard from them again. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Appears you were unprofessional to the point they didn't want to do any business with you.

*Author of original report: Update - Bank payment received

I have submited my account to them as they have offered the best quote. They have changed the account password and I heve never heard from them again. There is a live chat that never works, and they will nevere reply to your email. Now I have to go through the heflty process of claiming my account back as it has been a month and not a word from GameTag. Stay away people, it's not worth it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 02:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gametagcom/internet/gametagcom-Stole-my-account-never-heard-from-them-again-Internet-1050405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gametag.com

AUTHOR: Dave - ()

I think I see your posts you made on facebook. You can view them when you click on posts by others and then drop until you find your name. They appear to be hidden but still viewable.

You called them cunts, cursed at other people, threatened them. Aren't they the ones that are paying you for an account you aren't even supposed to sell to begin with?

Honestly just looks like they were processing your submission and then you became a "p***k" as you specifically said in your report and now they are canceling everything which I can fully understand. It's pretty obvious to me when they returned your information. Can't treat your buyer like that. Really unprofessional stuff you wrote. I'd walk away if you said that.

Update - Bank payment received

AUTHOR: Peter - ()

Completely forgot to update this. I did receive my payment after all. It took a while to get the payment from them because the wire transfer was denied. They do some sort of direct deposit so when you provide them your bank information, you have to be exactly right. After I provided them the working bank information, the payment was deposited 2 days later. I don't recommend direct deposit bank transfer. Too much of a hassle if you're selling just 1 account. Good for people who sell many accounts and willing to wait. Have been leveling more characters up. Plan to sell to them again in August.