Complaint Review: gametag.com

• Updated: Sun, June 10, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — West Virginia United States of America
gametag.com

gametag.com They took my money yet I have not received anything yet. Internet

*Author of original report: A+ Work - They sent to my paypal email address! All squared away now!

I tried emailing them about the status of my order and even tried to post something on facebook to their wall. It won't let me and I emailed them several times just wanting to know the status they took my money yet I have not received anything from them. I got two emails saying tha to confirm my identity I gave them my military email have not yet to receive the email on there to confirm my identity. I don't know whats going on but its getting shady when there is no response to any of the emails sent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2012 04:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gametagcom/internet/gametagcom-They-took-my-money-yet-I-have-not-received-anything-yet-Internet-882900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gametag.com

A+ Work - They sent to my paypal email address! All squared away now!

AUTHOR: anonymous - (USA)

I received my order before I initiated this complaint. They sent it to my paypal email address a few hours after I ordered, not my military email address. Guess they were confused as I was replying to them with 4 different emails. Next time, i'll just use one email, lol.