Complaint Review: gametag.com

• Updated: Sun, June 30, 2013

• Reported By: geoffrey — colorado springs Colorado
gametag.com
Internet USA

gametag.com slow service, stripped account Internet

*Author of original report: Yes everything was cleared up Dave and I received both payments

*Consumer Comment: Any updates?

So I went to gametag after finding all these wonderful reviews about it. I went through the process to submit two accounts to them. One for league of legends and one for world of warcraft. The ID number for lol is 2379761 and wow was 2379788 in case anybody wants to know. The site apparently does not change account info until they pay but this did not seem to be the case. The lol account was changed to assigned to agent but the information was changed on the account already. I recieved an email for lol about payment so still have some hope for that. However the wow account is another story. The wow account has been changed to in waiting que. During the time since being sumitted though the account has been accessed, password changed, and then character gear and gold stripped. I have sent multiple emails to gametag asking if this is part of the process with no reply. I have since then recovered my account but I no longer trust gametag. They will no doubt reply telling me it was not them but seeing as when submtting an account to them it must be a new email and password  it is strange. I used a clean computer when changing the account so only I and gametag have the new information. Unless they start responding to me and maybe pay me for the lol account they already changed the info on I have to assume that this site is a scam and I advise anyone not to buy from them or sell to them at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2013 06:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gametagcom/internet/gametagcom-slow-service-stripped-account-Internet-1063223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gametag.com

Yes everything was cleared up Dave and I received both payments

AUTHOR: geoff brick - ()

@Dave

Yes everything was cleared up. I was paid for both my lol and battle.net account. I later found out that my PC wasn't so clean after all, the anti virus software I was using wasn't actually removing the files unless I paid and I think that was the cause of this issue as this has happened to me 3 times this year (2 before I decided to sell to them) so I was extremely mad and wrote this report thinking it was them when it wasn't.

Any updates?

AUTHOR: Dave - ()

My understanding here is you're waiting for payment for 1 account and claiming they removed gold from your other account, correct? The thing is, if you experienced in World of Warcraft then even if they did remove the gold which I don't believe they did, then you can easily do an account rollback and recover anything that was removed. It would be foolish for them to take gold off your account as they would have any account connected to removing the gold banned. Not only that but they don't even sell gold so what would they do with it!

I'm going to just guess here and assume everything was cleared up and this has been resolved?