Complaint Review: gamevsplayer.com

• Submitted: Thu, December 10, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 04, 2011

• Reported By: Justicefor4all — blablablaville California United States of America
gamevsplayer.com

gamevsplayer.com huasheng dianzi co,ltd WORLD OF WARCRAFT GOLD SCAM COMPANY!!!! STAY AWAY!!!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Definite scammers

*Consumer Comment: i think gamevsplayer is a good site,cheap and kind

*Consumer Comment: They got me today..

*Consumer Comment: You should worry about this...

*Consumer Comment: you shouldn't worry about this report!

If you play world of warcraft you might be tempted to purchase the in-game currency from third party companies.  Although these companies provide an great way to bypass the most irritation factor of the game (its unstable economy) these companies are highly fraudulent 99% of the time.  Having fallen to temptation myself my personal experiences with these companies have been HORRIFIC!

By making this post I hope to inspire others to help in filtering out the illegitimate companies.  And although I recognize that the company from my own personal experience is probably amongst the many who follow this method of scam I can at least hope get the ball rolling.

The web site http://gamevsplayer.com offers gold on all servers starting at roughly $6 USD with the promise of 5 minute in-game delivery written in huge bold red letters.  I contacted the "live customer service chat" and spoke with the alias "roy" who informed me that if I placed an order for 2000g that it could be easily delivered immediately.  "We have 43k in stock currently" he informed me.

After placing my order I contacted "roy" again to get the specifics of my delivery.  After long pauses and beating around the bush he informed me that the "43K" had been lost and it would be 2 more hours.  He apologized and informed me that "2k is easy to get."
Looking back I was naive to have fallen for such a scam, clearly the "43K" was a lie to get me to place my order via paypal.  After having my funds transferred to their account its really easy for "43K" to disappear!

I waited my 2 hours and used the live chat again to receive a response from "sally" this time.  I asked her the status of my order and AGAIN!!!  not ready.  I was outraged.  I had fallen to a scam.  I suspend the transaction trough paypal and will be speaking to my bank in regards to further options.  Luckily I was wary of my first gold purchase and decided to spend the minimum amount as a test of the companies competence.  Looks like I should have trusted my gut.

The company has refused me a refund, my purchase and access to a manager.
What CONFIRMS that the business is a scandal is what happened next!  I informed "sally" that I know that the company is scamming people and that I don't care as long as I am not the one being scammed (a lie obviously, beings as I am writing to you know) and that as long as I am granted a refund or my purchase IMMEDIATELY I will not file a complaint with paypal, however, if they were to refuse me I would be making a report on there website on a highly reputable scam reporting website.  She clearly denied the offer and submitted to my alternative.

The company is run out of some Asian countries and the grammer of the representatives CLEARLY reflects that.  They have no business morals and seem to think its okay to take people money in exchange for a false promise.

If there are any reputable worldofwarcraft currency sites I haven't heard of them.  I personally will be sticking to the old fashioned way.  Its much safer In every way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2009 03:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gamevsplayercom/internet/gamevsplayercom-huasheng-dianzi-coltd-WORLD-OF-WARCRAFT-GOLD-SCAM-COMPANY-STAY-AWAY-537037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gamevsplayer.com

Definite scammers

AUTHOR: Ripped2582 - (United States of America)

Really wish I read this beforehand. They got me for 40$. Kept saying hold on whenever I made an inquiry about my purchase. Literally 'hold on' wouldn't even say why I wasn't getting my order. They are thieves do not use this site or their affiliates: game-guy.com/and whomever else is under their affiliates list.

i think gamevsplayer is a good site,cheap and kind

AUTHOR: chris - (United States of America)

i am a customer from france, i have bought gold from gamevsplayer many times, and maybe they have a little delay, but i got the gold ,and their customer service is also very kind, i just choose www.gamevsplayer.com as my favoricate site, i like to buy gold from it, i think it is a good choice to choose it ^^

They got me today..

AUTHOR: Tcass100 - (USA)

I wish I had found this 4 hours ago, these crooks grabbed my money this morning and havent deliverd anything, and then went all silent treatment when I contacted the online support...Crooks...and so now I get to play the refund game with Paypal...Yeah!!..={

You should worry about this...

AUTHOR: Nightcrawler - (USA)

Unfortunately...gamevsplayer has never delivered my gold yet at all.
Its been over 3 months and I have gotten nothing from them.

The person who posted to the original posting is from gamevsplayer since no one has yet to receive any gold from them.

Everyone who see's gamevsplayer as a good way to get gold for a low price, keep looking elsewhere cause they will rip you off.

you shouldn't worry about this report!

AUTHOR: jontehack - (United States of America)

Im a costumer of this site, and thing is they will not scam you, you just need to have patience waiting. They try you best, and they fully keep their words. All know gooldfarming takes times in game, and so does it for them. All know that having a company like that is hard becouse they useally get banned from game.

So if you want to buy from this site do it, they keep their words you shouldn't worry.

I ordered 10k, i recive it in parts, but as long you get it, whats the problem?:)

So with other words don't worry.

:):) And merry christmas all!