Complaint Review: gamewar.com

• Updated: Thu, August 08, 2013

• Reported By: wesside360 — Palm Coast Florida
gamewar.com
, Select State/Province USA

gamewar.com gamewar account buying selling trading

*General Comment: HA

Attempted to sell 4 seprate accounts through gamewar.com. They didnt reply to me for weeks and once I tried to log into any my accounts all 4 were banned. No one but gamewar.com knew anything about my accounts.  They offered $258 for all 4. I havent recieved a cent.. Ive been trying to contact them for reimbursement. And to get perfectworld to unban them which isnnt going well... I have too much time and money to just drop the issue. Actions need to be taken against this company. How does the goverment or whoever monitors the internet not shut the site down. They are stealing from people its fraud and a scam. And they have all the nice little Trusted site icons and affiliate logos on there site which are suppose toverify real sites.. So there also using fraudulent advertisements of trusted sites on there page.Geotrust, thawte, godaddy, and trustwho. Why havent the sites sued the hell out of the company for stating they back the safe transactions occuring on there account. Maybe someone needs to go after one of these companies, for allowing there logos all over there site. I want reimburrsemment and I wont drop the issue til Im reimbursed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gamewarcom/Select-StateProvince/gamewarcom-gamewar-account-buying-selling-trading-1074265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gamewar.com

#1 General Comment

HA

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

So let me get this straight...you tried to basically sell something you really didnt own and are mad because they took from you what wasnt really yours to sell. See thats the problem. If youre attempting to sell an account its normally for one of the MMORPG. Only the respective companies ACTUALLY own the information you are attempting to profit from. I too play a MMORPG and have thought about doing exactly as you have. But I realized that it was MY time and energy that leveled and geared MY character. I wasnt going to get back nearly as much as I put into it. That and I dont "own" the characters. Thats all normally saved server side and the property of that particular game.

The best you can hope for is that the company whos intellectual property you are attempting to profit from will reinstate your accounts. But I wouldnt tell them that you were attempting to sell thier information. They tend to get a tad upset that you are boning them.

I wouldnt be surprised if and when you get those accounts back that they will be striped bare.