Complaint Review: gamewar.com

• Updated: Mon, December 24, 2012

• Reported By: JarvisPk — London United Kingdom
gamewar.com

gamewar.com GameWar.com - Stole Two Runescape Accounts worth $150 Internet

*Author of original report: Got Paid, Recommended!

Gamewar.com stole two of my runescape account worth $150 - i submitted the report 4 days ago. It was supposed to be processed already, but of course they have not responded to any of my questions or queries. I have emailed them too only get automated reports. I would not advise you too sell any sort of runescape or any other online gaming website. If i do get my money I will update this report but I doubt they will pay me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gamewarcom/internet/gamewarcom-GameWarcom-Stole-Two-Runescape-Accounts-worth-150-Internet-959819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gamewar.com

Got Paid, Recommended!

AUTHOR: JarvisPk - (United Kingdom)

Wanted to give that update I told everyone I would. I did get paid but they were delayed on Runescape Submissions so it took them a little bit. Referred my friend to them and his submissions were completed faster than mine.  I would now recommend others to sell their game accounts to them.