Complaint Review: gamewar.com

• Submitted: Sat, March 16, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 16, 2013

• Reported By: JadeBama — Vernon Alabama
gamewar.com

gamewar.com Ordered account 7 days ago, not one reply to any of my inquiries Internet

*Consumer Comment: Received account but had email problems causing a delay

I ordered an eve online account on 3/9/2013, had been showing pending delivery since 3/10/2013. I have sent 22 emails, tried to contact them on their facebook page (both of them) posted on their twitter page, even tried contacting their sister sites. I have gotten 0 communication (not counting automated respones). If anyone sees this before they order, save yourself some money and don't. There is no excuse to treat customers like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2013 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gamewarcom/internet/gamewarcom-Ordered-account-7-days-ago-not-one-reply-to-any-of-my-inquiries-Internet-1035374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gamewar.com

Received account but had email problems causing a delay

AUTHOR: JadeBama - ()

I can't seem to login to my old account. My issue with them was straightened out. Unforunately, I used earthlink for my paypal email address and they apparently have a heavy email spam filter setup so no direct emails were getting to me which is why I received no initial communication. I later was able to fix this earthlink problem and communications picked up and I received my delivery. A few weeks later I asked them for assistance on helping me transfer my character and everything went perfectly. Pretty much as soon as we got going with the order and my email issue was fixed, they did a good job at communicating and processing all my requests.