Complaint Review: gamewar.com

• Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By: zerotolerance — norwich Internet United Kingdom
gamewar.com

gamewar.com This company is not to be trusted Internet

*Author of original report: This company can be trusted - Reverse my statement please

Hello,
I am in the process of trying to sell my Star Wars The Old Republic account to yourselves. It says my order is still processing so i
decided to try logging into my account and check it as its been 72 hours now since i recieved a quote from yourselves. I log in fine but find that all my characters have had all there gear removed and sold and all the credits i had on my account has been sent somewhere also. I think this is rather unacceptable as it says on your website that this will never happen as the companys can ban your accounts.

This is against the companys policys or so it says and i can safely say they are the only other people who would know my security questions.
If any of there poeple are reading this i would kindly like it resolved before i take further action.

Shaun

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gamewarcom/internet/gamewarcom-This-company-is-not-to-be-trusted-Internet-911856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gamewar.com

This company can be trusted - Reverse my statement please

AUTHOR: zerotolerance - (United Kingdom)

Hello,

I have completed my process of selling my Star Wars The Old Republic account. I have also completed the sale of my Age of Conan/Anarchy Online account. All transactions were completed in under 96 hours from the time I provided them my information. All issues have now been resolved.