Complaint Review: gamewar.com

• Submitted: Fri, November 23, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 24, 2012

• Reported By: tom — Berkeley California United States of America
gamewar.com

gamewar.com gaming war, game war gamewar, swtor account sell, buy, selling accounts, buying accounts. Internet

*Author of original report: Case Resolved: Legit Company, Very Flexible

Bought a SWTOR account from them half a week ago, for $73. They sent me an automated email stating over $75 needs to be "verified" by sending them pictures of your ID, ect. They also take credit card info twice which is fishy. (Once for moneybookers, once for their own website). I sent messages the last few days via their online "Live Agent" service, which obviously has not been live in a few days, via e-mail a few times, via facebook messages to their main account on facebook, and posts on their wall, which is hidden, to their facebook customer service page. I received 3 email responses a few days later that were "automated".. That told me to read their FAQ. Then I saw my friend request on facebook was accepted, and my messages had been read, and talked to them again. No response. They ignored me and read everything I said. These people are scam artists. If you are dumb enough to have read this and ordered after, its on you. YOUR WELCOME.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2012 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gamewarcom/internet/gamewarcom-gaming-war-game-war-gamewar-swtor-account-sell-buy-selling-accounts-buyin-972933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gamewar.com

Case Resolved: Legit Company, Very Flexible

AUTHOR: Tom Gonser - (USA)

I panicked and overreacted when I first wrote this. You just don't know what to think in this industry. Everything was squared away. I did get my account but due to some locking provision on the account, it didn't allow me to login to the account. After a few days of playing this account, I ended up getting bored of it. I asked them for a refund and they made an exception. While I didn't complete my order with them because I wanted a refund, I will purchase from them again when I decide to play another MMO. This is the only company in the account industry that I have dealt with that has been legit.