Complaint Review: Gamewar.com

• Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: DerekO25 — Virginia Beach Virginia
Gamewar.com
Los angeles, California United States of America

Gamewar.com They scam me out of a Online gaming account 364.00 dollars. Dont go there Los angeles, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Took about 19 hours but they did deliver my account - Happy 6 months later

I bought an Eve Online account off the site. They promised fast delivery . Did not get fast delivery I didnt get anything but some inproper account name and Pass word. they scammed me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gamewarcom/Los-angeles-California-/Gamewarcom-They-scam-me-out-of-a-Online-gaming-account-36400-dollars-Dont-go-there-Los-1045944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gamewar.com

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Took about 19 hours but they did deliver my account - Happy 6 months later

AUTHOR: DerekO25 - ()

Been busy so haven't had time to update this. My original ripoffreport account isn't working and gmail disabled my email so just created a new account. Not quite sure how to change the email on the account if I can't login.

With that said, I did receive my Eve Online account. It took them about 19 hours. Wasn't as fast as I wanted but happy as of today with the account I purchased. Was mad because the information they sent wasn't working but turns out I had to reactivate the subscription. 6 months later, still playing the character.