occasions

• Updated: Mon, May 05, 2014

• Reported By: Just Kids Store — Northbrook Illinois
Garage Experts, LLC
165 Prairie Lake Rd East Dundee, Illinois USA

Garage Experts, LLC Garage Experts, LLC Stay Away East Dundee East Dundee Illinois

Garage Experts did my floor 2 years ago. We custom build a beautiful  baby store in Buffalo Grove. We hired Garage experts to do our floor with opoxy finish. Angelo came to our office to present his Company.(Garage Experts). Let me tell you he is nothing but talk. They dragged the project for 8 month. They used improper materials to prepare the floors. When they were sending concrete fire department came out 3 times because they could not properly cover fire alarm sensors. He gave me one price after all he charged us $1000 more to finish. After 3-4 month floor started getting bubbles. I called Angelo to come out and fix it. He would ignore my calls. I had to file a BBB complain. After 3 month back and fourth with BBB he send his guy to repair the floor. He came out started and never finished what he started. Floors look horrible bubbles all over the floor. Huge white spot where he started the repair. [continued below]....

..... Stay away. He never stands behind his words. All he does is talks and talks. His words mean nothing. Once you give him check that's it, you will be running after him. I called other companies they would not even touch his work unless they start from begging. A lot of companies know him and once they hear his name they say "YOU AREA NOT THE FIRST ONE". Stay away find another company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2014 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Garage-Experts-LLC/East-Dundee-Illinois-60118/Garage-Experts-LLC-Garage-Experts-LLC-Stay-Away-East-Dundee-East-Dundee-Illinois-1144282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Garage Experts, LLC