Complaint Review: Garagemac

• Reported By: Pinkie — Inglewood California
Garagemac
1723 Ramona Ave South Pasadena, California USA

Garagemac Jeff Yana SCAM ALERT South Pasadena California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: A Liar and Slanderer ...

*Author of original report: its true

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Shannon Parker ...

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: IDENTITY THEFT!

*Author of original report: Ok Jeff Yana.. YOU WIN.

*Author of original report: This guy is NUTS! AVOID HIM

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Shannon Parker of Spark Repair Filed This Sham Report

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Character Assassination, Pure And Simple (Rebuttal Clarification)

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Snake, Scumbag, Really?

GARAGEMAC is a total ripoff.  Jeff Yana is a snake and took my money without every building the network he promised.  Even after multiple attempts to reach him, he ignored my calls and never returned emails.  Do not tust Jeff or Garagemac with anything, they are scumbag crooks!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Garagemac-/South-Pasadena-California-91030/Garagemac-Jeff-Yana-SCAM-ALERT-South-Pasadena-California-1085063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Garagemac

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

A Liar and Slanderer ...

AUTHOR: Administrator - ()

By his own admission. Enough said.

its true

AUTHOR: pinkie - ()

I am obsessed with the male anatomy as you stated in your last post....  Why else would I keep responding to a d*ck?  The truth is Jeff, I make a very bad victim, as you probally have figured out.  In the future don't fly off the handle if you don't get your way, learn to treat people fairly, and avoid threats and insults..especially before giving the person time to respond and make it right with you.  I have tormented you long enough Jeffie, which was my goal in the first place..so mission accomplished there.  I dont care what you reply, nor who you go whining to.. I'm done responing to this situation.  I think you have learned your lesson.. Next time choose your battles wisely.  Good day Jeffie Boy.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Shannon Parker ...

AUTHOR: Administrator - ()

You are in serious need of psychiatric help. You are by far the most vindictive person I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. The depths of your illness is truly staggering.

You have been trolling the internet non-stop for my name ever since you defrauded me on eBay, looking for anyway to smear me. Its ridiculous. Aren't you supposed to be repairing broken iPhone screens?

If you want to smear me then at least do so for an event that actually took place, like our eBay dispute. We can talk about that, where you sold me a USED iPhone advertised as NEW (when it had less than two weeks left on original warranty), them blamed me for not reading the small print even when you listed the condition as "New". New is new, not "kind of new". Your lack of honestly and candidness in the auction and total absence of full-disclosure (going so far as to rewrap the phone in cellophane to make it appear new), is the ONLY reason we are here. If its true that I were to blame then why would have eBay awarded me a full refund (see previous screenshot)? You just cannot win this argument because you are in the wrong even though you have taken the low road to shift the blame over to me and wreck other people's reputation in the process. No number of lies or fabrications will change that, dont be a bigger loser than you already are.

I have attached your latest hit-and-run smear for our readers enjoyment. Don't you think through the consequences of your actions before you hit the send button?

Exhibit A: a Manta business listing where he substituted/added my name for a phallic sounding one (this guy really has an obsession with the male organ, what does that tell you?).

Exhibit B: the other one is a hit-and-run attack on Yelp where I never had not even been listed until 2 days ago (courtesy of Mr. Spark) - Yelp just took down, for obvious reasons.

The Yelp review totally repudiates everything he has been saying until now, that he is based in Colorado, and not CA, as he claimed, and proves my claim that he is no jilted client based in Ingledale, CA,. It does firmly establish that he is who I have always said he was, a serial liar named Shannon Parker, of Aurora, CO Owner, get this, of Spark Repair (scary). I would not want this guy touching my iPhone, that is for sure.

Have a good day!

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

IDENTITY THEFT!

AUTHOR: Administrator - ()

Posing as someone online is IDENTITY THEFT. Identity theft is a federal crime, hence I have filed a compaint against you with the federal agency, Internet Crime Complaint Center. They now have all of your information. They are working together with CL Craigslist Security Team to investigate this incident further.

Stop the charade, you just admitted that you aren't who you say you are by referring to the so-called "victim" (in the original post) in the third-person. Clearly you have a problem telling the truth, just like in the eBay auction that started this whole episode.

First you pose as someone you are not. Then you report a grievance over a sham business deal that never happened. Then you claim you live in Inglewood, CA when you live in Aurora Colorado. You don't provide the name of your company because you know the whole charade can then be traced back to you (and your company, SPARK REPAIR  (http://sparkrepairdenver.com/)). You send profanity-laced emails to me with homophobic rants no fewer that four times. There is a pattern emerging, that says that you are a serial liar harboring serious hatred of gay people (its an obsession), which gets me thinking... The evidence shows that anyone that does not agree is either an idiot or an (expletive) f*g*t (I have those emails ).

Know that your actions till today make you a perfect litigation target.

Don't think that you are immune from prosecutioin because you live 1500 miles away and you hide behind your keyboard. You are putting yourself, your family and your business in grave legal peril. Do you understand what the word libel means?  My lawyers can explain it to you if you like.

Back to your email hack claim. You need some schooling. Any casual CL user will tell you than no email hack is required to impersonate another person on CL -- any email address will do. Contrary to your earlier claim, no CL ad was ever posted since the verification email ended up in MY In-box and NOT yours. While that ad never got posted, that does not make you immune from prosecution. Should you dispute this account I will gladly provide a screenshot of that CL verification email, along with a copy of the report from CL security team, for you and our readers

One more time, in case there is any real doubt about the motivation behind this badly botched hoax of yours, I have attached a screenshot of the eBay dispute (decided in my favor). It speaks volumes. Astute readers will observe the word "SPARK" appearing in your eBay username. That is no coincidence?

You seem to be in total denial about about your current legal liabilities. how every malicious keystroke you make brings you  one step closer to bankruptcy.

You could have just let it go after losing the eBay dispute, but here you are, digging yourself in deeper and deeper.

Tomorrow I have a call lined up with the Denver Police. After that, the BBB and Consumer Affairs.

Ok Jeff Yana.. YOU WIN.

AUTHOR: pinkie - ()

I'm tired of the negative reviews, threats and spam emails your sending.  You win Jeff.  I will meet your initial payoff amount that you demanded in your first email.  I can pay buy Postal Money order or certified check.  I should have just paid you from the beginning and took your threat more seriously.  I guess I was just used to people returning something if they were not happy with it, and simply getting all of their money back.

I never realized that some people would insist on getting 25% MORE (a reverse re-stocking fee as you put it) than they had paid under threat of getting their businesses' reputaion smeared.  I did not know how to react to this situation, since it was the first time that it has happened.  I will mail out the check if you agree to stop the harrassment.  Lets end this Jeff.

This guy is NUTS! AVOID HIM

AUTHOR: pinkie - ()

Jeff, why not tell how you tried to extort me?  Jeff, why not tell how you hacked my .me account and had Craigslist spam me with homosexual content from the personals section.  JEFF, quit acting so innocent, you a horrible person, and Im glad we no longer do business.  I found someonne else to handle my network issues, so deal with it and quit harrassing me.

P.S.  Look at his initial response to this complaint, he has nothing but DRAMA with many of his clients, he is a hotheaded idiot.

#7 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Shannon Parker of Spark Repair Filed This Sham Report

AUTHOR: Administrator - ()

FACT: This report was filed by (FIRST NAME) SHANNON (LAST NAME) PARKER, of Denver Colorado as an ACT OF VENGEANCE after having lost an eBay dispute with me 1-month ago. IT IS NOT A LEGITIMATE BUSINESS COMPLAINT! Neither he, nor his business, SPARK REPAIR, of Denver Colorado, has ever done business with me or my company, either as a client or as a vendor.

FACT: Our one and only encounter was on eBay, when he attempted to DEFRAUD ME out of $450.00 for a used iPhone he had advertised as new. I ultimately won the eBay dispute and he was forced to forfeit the money he stole. He has been taunting and harassing me ever since. Its not infrequent that I get harassing emails from him full of profanities and HOMOPHOBIC SLURS (see attachment in previous posting). Later today, I will be filing a harassment charge against Mr. Parker with the Denver PD.

FACT: His sole intention is to defame me for having outted him for his shabby business practices on eBay. This libelous report is intended to serve one purpose only, as character assassination and to smear my reputation. It does not offer any factual data about my business practices or my character based on legitimate grievances/events.

FACT: Individuals that use this site to attack innocent people says more about the attacker than it does about their case against their victims. Mr. Parker feels he can say or do anything with impunity, without providing any kind of supporting evidence to back his claim or provide grounds for his actions -- unfortunately, the people that run this site allow that to happen - it is a pity, to say the least.

FACT: Where does a disgrunteld person go after they have lost a verdict and have been proven to used deceitful methods to defraud others? They come here of course, not to accept responsbility, but to blame the victim.

I repeat, THIS REPORT IS A SHAM (much like this website/service), a total and utter fabrication. The real VILLIAN here is First Name: SHANNON, Last Name: PARKER, of SPARK REPAIR (located in Denver Colorado). If you go back and re-read the complaint, its obvious that it is a setup. His generous use of epithets and ad hominem attacks firmly establishes that. The whole context of the alleged business transaction is completely contrived and phony.

FACT: I live in Los Angeles and have never been to Denver. Nor would I have any motivation to go there to do business with SPARK REPAIR. I only work with reputable companies, not fly-by-night ones that do business on eBay.

FACT: As his place of business he states, Inglewood, CA. How did he happen to come up with that, one of the most notorioulsy crime-ridden and gang-infested places in Los Angeles.? I don't have any customers in Inglewood nor I would choose do business there. His real residence is Denver Colorado, of course.

FACT: A serial offender. As recently as last night I received another homophic email from him, this time for a ficitious Craigslist encounter where he was soliciting GAY SEX in my name. Really? It would be said if it wasn't so funny.

I pity the poor person that walks into his life. By all means, do yourself a favor and STAY FAR AWAY, he is a bully, narcissist and a crook!

Next stop, The Better Business Bureau.

#8 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Character Assassination, Pure And Simple (Rebuttal Clarification)

CORRECTION

This update supersedes earlier remarks that erroneously identified the author of the original complaint. I have since spoken to that individual and have cleared him of any involvement/wrong-doing. A full clarification and explanation of what really happened is provided below.

This is an understandable mistake given that this website allows its posters to hide behind a cloak of anonymity, a serious short-coming in my opinion as this practice only encourages defamatory and destructive behavior by maladjusted individuals motived by all types of irrational behavior, as you will see below.

AMENDMENT TO ORIGINAL REBUTTAL

The accusations made here by the "real" author of this complaint are, simply put, pure fiction, unequivocal lies and gross misrepresentations of facts.

I have never met, spoken to, or been involved in any "real" or tangible business arrangement or business dealings of any kind in the role of supplier, vendor or service provider with this individual. The scenario presented here as dreamt up by its eccentric and most colorful author, Mr. Shannon P****, owner of Spark Repair (in Boulder, Colorado), is a naked attempt to defame and libel me after a very bitter and contentious eBay dispute which he had resolutely lost. This eBay dispute is in no way remotely connected to or relevant to the allegations made here -- they just are not.

Ordinary, well-adjusted individuals do not normally go to such extraordinary measures after minor, non-life-altering setbacks but perhaps having had to subsequently forfeit the funds he had stolen from me was a bridge too far for him and that put him on the path for revenge. The truth is, had he been an honest eBay reseller, not misrepresenting his "used" products as "new", the whole misunderstanding would never have happened in the first place.

As if that was not bad enough, during our various email exchanges, he became increasingly personal and hostile resorting to untold profanity and homophobic name-calling. Some of his suggestions are simply too graphic to include here.

There is ample evidence that this individual struggles with telling the truth, be it in his eBay auctions or here on these anonymous consumer review sites that have become the new Wild West of internet, attracting outlaw, thuggish cowboy types like Mr. Shannon P****.

Shannon P****, its time to put up or shut up. Do your readers the courtesy of providing evidence to backup your reprehensible and meritless claims and post them here for the world to see. Let your readers be the judge. I have nothing to hide.

#9 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Snake, Scumbag, Really?

AUTHOR: Administrator - ()

I am speechless. This scathing report is not only untrue and full of factual errors, it is, simply put, sour grapes that says more about the emotional and psychological state of the accuser than myself. Owner Jeff Stansfield of Advantage Video subcontracted out to my company a small engineering task involving the upgrade of his client's network. He gravely underestimated the amount of work involved because HE FAILED to consult with my engineering staff ahead of time to draw-up a detailed scope of work BEFORE the work started. Worse still, he had seriously underbid the job just to win it and after he realised he was under-water, he expected me to share in the loss - three days of work for 1/2 days pay? Seriously, what responsible business person would be willing to take this kind of loss for someone else's benefit?

Blame for any of this implied financial loss can be more appropriately and solely placed on his lack of professionalism and preparation. Not content to accept full responsiblity, he is now looking for scapegoats to share the blame. Even when things got testly, I very kindly and generously discounted my rate (sharing in the loss) to show good faith and he was still not happy.

For the record, the job was completed on time (with no downtime) and successfully. Not only that, all relevant supporting documentation was submitted, which he later refused to pay for, -- hence the basis of his complaint. All of this even though the documentation had earlier been defined as a deliverable and AFTER the work had been completed. What professional renegs on their commitment AFTER the work has been completed?

There is no basis for his statement or remarks and they are completely incredulous, wildly inaccurate, and quite unhonestly, childish demonstrating serious emotional immaturity.