Complaint Review: Garcia Cambogia of Riverton, UT

• Updated: Mon, March 10, 2014

• Reported By: Studebaker08 — Bunker Hill Indiana
Garcia Cambogia of Riverton, UT
12760 Park Ave #1610 Riverton, Utah USA

Garcia Cambogia of Riverton, UT credit card fraud, scam, no refund Riverton Utah

On January 14, 2014, I was scammed via internet that I could receive 2 bottles of Garcinia Cambogia for only $2.95. It was a free trial they were running. I fell into it and proceeded to order it. I then recieved an email stating my account would be charged $2.95 and that was all.

On January 17, 2014, my account was charged $159.00. I proceeded to call the customer support to let them know my account had been charged. They proceeded to tell me that it was a condition to pay that amount to receive the $2.95 shipping total. No where on the web page did it say that it would ship for $2.95 after a purchase of $159.00.

I told them I would like to cancel my purchase and they refused saying I had to do so within 3 days of ordering. Which I believe I was within my 3 days but they still denied. They waited until the 3rd day to charge my account so I wouldn't be able to cancel.

So they told me in order to get a full refund, I would have to wait for the product and ship it back within 14 days. I agreed to do so and verified several times what they had told me and that was I would receive a refund of $149.05 because of a restocking fee. I again agreed.

On January 28th, 14 days after I ordered,  I had still not received the product so I could return it. I called and spoke with a man who assured me the 14 day return policy did not begin until the day I received the product.

I finally recieved ths product on February 7, 2014 and on February 9, 2014, I returned the product by mail included was a tracking number. They recieved the product on February 11, 2014. I was told in all prior conversations that my refund would take 5-7 weeks after the order is received back.

On March 10, 2014, I called to check the status of my refund and they told me it had been denied. Their policy claims that the 14 day return policy begins the day of ordering. I told them I did not receive it until after that and that I have been in contact with them about it and had been assured that the 14 days started the day I received the product. And once again I did not receive it until after the 14 day period.

They keep offering to send me more bottles but I keep refusing because I know that I will be scammed again. They have been dishonest every time I have called. They have changed their policies every time I talk to them and now are refusing to speak to me and hanging up as soon as they know who I am. I believe I have a right to my refund and will not give up until it is received.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2014 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Garcia-Cambogia-of-Riverton-UT/Riverton-Utah-84065/Garcia-Cambogia-of-Riverton-UT-credit-card-fraud-scam-no-refund-Riverton-Utah-1129637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Garcia Cambogia of Riverton, UT