Complaint Review: Garcina Advanced

• Updated: Mon, June 09, 2014

• Reported By: Jilliann Holmes — Bellingham Massachusetts
Garcina Advanced
10701 Abercorn St., Unit 61553 Savannah, Georgia USA

Garcina Advanced Cleanse Pro Total scam where you order a product and they hide the fact that it's a "trial" and then you get signed up to receive auto shipments and they withdraw money from your account Savannah Georgia

I ordered a bottle of Garcina Advanced and Cleanse Pro back on May 24th for about $5 each. About a week later I see two unauthorized charges, $79.95 and $89.95, for these products. I immediately call my bank to file a claim and dispute these charges. I am still working through this to see what can be done. I also call the toll free numbers provided and am told my order has shipped. I express to them that I do not want them and did not order anything, to be told that it was a trial bottle and if I didn't cancel within 14 days I am obligated for these shipments. Ironically when you call either 800, your first option is press 1 to cancel your order. I can only imagine how many calls a day they get like mine. Anyway thr company only offered me a percentage of my charge as a refund. When I asked what if I return the product unopened and unused if I could then have a full refund. Well I was told based on their "terms and conditions they are not allowed to give refund?" Please note, when you receive the product (the $5 one) it does not come with any information inside stating that you will be charged $80 & $90 for an automatic shipment in a few weeks and that the $5 bottle is only a trial. This is so wrong and should be illegal for companies to operate like this. Even when you buy a product that you want from a retailer then decide to return it for whatever reason, they will give you a refund. I plan on contacting the BBB as well as the state of Georgia to inform them that such a company is operating in their state. I hope more and more victims come forward with their stories and get this place shut down...

Jilliann H

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2014 06:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Garcina-Advanced/Savannah-Georgia-31420/Garcina-Advanced-Cleanse-Pro-Total-scam-where-you-order-a-product-and-they-hide-the-fact-1153200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Garcina Advanced