Complaint Review: GARCINIA ADVANCED

• Updated: Sat, April 19, 2014

• Reported By: Francisco — Fresno California
GARCINIA ADVANCED
10701 Abercorn St. Unit 61553 Savannah, Georgia USA

GARCINIA ADVANCED FRAUD!! THEY TOOK $89.95 FROM MY VISA WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION, NEVER RECEIVED THE PRODUCT ALSO. Savannah Georgia

I ordered a bottle of garcinia advanced on 03/18/2014 for $4.95 dollars and I Never realized that coming with 14 days of trial. I though that for 30 days supplement (60 capsules in the bottle) could help me to decide to buy or not another bottle. However on 04/07/2014 they TOOK $89.95 from my Visa Debit WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION. I call them the same day and ask them for my refund and cancelled supposedly the membership. They refused to refund my money of $89.95 and immediately sent me an email cancelled my membership with date of 04/05/2014. I don't get my refund neither the product they say already sent me to my address. I went to my local bank and wrote a complain about this transaction NEVER AUTHORIZED FOR ME. The bank sent me a letter as result of the investigation and they said "unfortunately, we are unable to assist with your claim at this time as the merchant has not violated any Visa ruler or regulations"......Do you belief that??? It's amazing the response of my bank!!!! But after get my complete refund back of $89.95 from the garcinia advance I will keep it open my account with block to avoid they will take more money without my authorization. After that I will close the account and change my businnes with other bank....Also I will go to the BBB to file the complaint against this FRAUDULENT GARCINIA ADVANCED COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2014 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GARCINIA-ADVANCED-/Savannah-Georgia-31420/GARCINIA-ADVANCED-FRAUD-THEY-TOOK-8995-FROM-MY-VISA-WITHOUT-AUTHORIZATION-NEVER-REC-1140136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GARCINIA ADVANCED