Complaint Review: Garcinia Cambogia, by Optimal Health Products, Savannah, GA.

• Submitted: Fri, November 15, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, November 15, 2013

• Reported By: Lady on a tight budget — Lawrenceville Georgia
Garcinia Cambogia, by Optimal Health Products, Savannah, GA.
10701 Abercorn St, Unit 61553 Savannah, Georgia USA

Garcinia Cambogia, by Optimal Health Products, Savannah, GA. Free Sample Savannah Georgia

To begin...This producct does nothing to aid in dieting or weight loss. I thought oh goodie, a free sample, I had wanted to try it since seeing it on Dr. Oz. I ordered it thinking I had nothing to fear. There was nothing on the site about recurring shipments or cost of such shipments.

After a while I received a new package, I left this one unopened and checked my bank account for a charge, but did not see one at that time.

I had meant to send that order back, but it was put aside and forgotten, since I had not seen a charge on my account, I wasn't in a hurry. Then a month later, I saw a $99.95 debit on my account with their toll free number on it. So I tried calling the number, but it was not in service. Then I contacted my bank. I was told to come in to file out a form. Then the same day I received another package. Then researching my account more, I found a $59 charge for the first package, which I had not seen before.

I have not heard from my bank regarding a reversal on these charges. So for now, I am out of $159. and I am a divorced woman living on a tight budget!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2013 06:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Garcinia-Cambogia-by-Optimal-Health-Products-Savannah-GA-/Savannah-Georgia-31401/Garcinia-Cambogia-by-Optimal-Health-Products-Savannah-GA-Free-Sample-Savannah-Georg-1099479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Garcinia Cambogia, by Optimal Health Products, Savannah, GA.